2018 NEW YORK STATE ADULT ABUSE TRAINING INSTITUTE A QUARTER CENTURY OF AATI: LOOKING BACK, LOOKING FORWARD
The Adult Abuse Training Institute (AATI) is presented by the Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging on behalf of the New York State Office of Children & Family Services (OCFS). This annual event brings together over 400 participants from a variety of public, non-profit and private service providers where networking and sharing expertise will be facilitated through an array of formal and informal activities.
A quarter century of change, conversations and collaboration about how to help vulnerable adults. In the last 25 years, we have created an exemplary body of work that has included explorations into the challenges, methods and practices of all of us who work with vulnerable adults.
2018 is an opportunity to take stock of our accomplishments, and at the same time, it is also an opportunity to look to the future of our clients, resources and practices that will assist in preventing and ending abuse of vulnerable adults.
GOALS OF AATI
• To build networks, collaboration, skills and knowledge of professionals working with vulnerable adults;
• To promote the exchange of information, innovative thinking and best practices;
• To improve the provision of services to protect vulnerable adults;
• To nurture and sustain all those who are engaged in the effort to prevent and end abuse of adults in New York State.
- $300 for attending both days (September 26th AND 27th)
- $150 for attending one day (September 26th OR 27th)
Download additional information on registration and hotel fees.
General Information (Non AAA)
General Information (AAA)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Rose-Marie Mahase at (212) 396-7833 email@example.com.