2017 New York State
Adult Abuse Training Institute
Social Isolation: Our Clients and Our Work
November 1 – 3, 2017
Presented by the Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging
on behalf of the NYS Office of Children & Family Services (OCFS)
About the Event
The Adult Abuse Training Institute (AATI) brings together participants from a variety of public and private service providers where networking and sharing expertise will be facilitated through an array of formal and informal activities. The AATI will feature the perspectives of social service professionals, law enforcement, attorneys, workers in financial institutions and other professionals and share different methods of collaboration that have been effective in the struggle against abuse of vulnerable adults.
The goals of the AATI are always:
- To build networks, collaboration, skill and knowledge of professionals working with vulnerable adults;
- To promote the exchange of information, innovative thinking and best practices;
- To improve the provision of services to protect vulnerable adults;
- To nurture and sustain all those folks who are engaged in the effort to prevent and/or end abuse to adults in New York State.
For more information about the AATI, download a copy of the conference brochure.
Please register online and follow the on-screen instructions which will guide you through the registration process for the Adult Abuse Training Institute (AATI). Workshops can be selected during the Training Institute.
- $300 for attending both days (November 2nd AND 3rd)
- $150 for attending one day (November 2nd OR 3rd)
Download additional information on registration and hotel fees.
Registration closes on October 18, 2017 for General Participants.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Rose-Marie Mahase at (212) 396-7833 firstname.lastname@example.org.