What We Do
Brookdale can be a resource for you and your organization.
Brookdale faculty and staff engage in research, policy analysis, and policy development. We are a leading provider of education and professional development services, including curriculum development and training on issues related to aging, elder law, and elder justice.
Examples of our partnerships and programs:
- We train the majority of New York State public employees who provide protective services to vulnerable adults.
- We train lawyers and elder advocates about the guardianship process.
- We developed and evaluated a money-management program that helps to protect elderly and disabled adults from financial exploitation.
- We run a post-baccalaureate certificate program.
- We operate a training institute for human services managers and aspiring supervisors.
Let us partner with you. Click on each link below to learn more about Brookdale projects and what we can do for your organization.
Research Policy Learning and Development